New boiler? Pay monthly!
Our flexible payment plans are here to help you spread the cost and turn your worry into relief.
At Heating Maintenance Services we know your boiler is at the heart of your home, and the cost of replacing it can sometimes come as a surprise, it’s not something that many of us save for – or something we want to spend our savings on! That’s why HMS can now offer the ability to spread the costs of your new boiler and installation over a repayment term that best suits you. We have joined forces with Worcester Bosch and Hitachi Capital to offer the below products.
Finance is offered subject to status and credit check.
Flexible ways to pay
Contact us today
Boiler Finance Example
To give you a rough idea as to what boiler finance looks like, take a look at this representative example below. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have, so call us any time if you want more information on our finance options available.
Get a great price for new boiler on finance
- Rated energy efficient Worcester boiler with up to 10 year guarantee
- Quick decision on whether you’ve been accepted for boiler finance
- Choose a flexible finance package to suit you
- No hidden extras
- Fully qualified Gas Safe engineer to install your boiler
- Make your boiler installation as stress-free as possible
Consumer Eligibility Criteria
We will talk you through our full terms and conditions on application, however, here are some of the basic eligibility criteria for boiler finance:
Who we CAN work with
- Minimum age of 18 years
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16 hours per week
- Self employed
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed and ‘house person’
(with consent of co-habiting working partner)
Who we CAN’T work with
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full time employment
- Temporary positions/agency workers
- Foster carers without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- Child-minders who do not have a registered crèche/nursery Full time students (other than trainee nurses and doctors)
- Supply teachers who do not have a permanent contract with a specific school, we would possible require the school name and address
Contact us today
Heating Maintenance Services Ltd (FRN 10973874) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Heating Maintenance Services Ltd acts as a credit broker and not a lender and do not receive a fee for the introduction.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check which must be completed before commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all applications. If cancelled within 14 days, alternative payment of full outstanding balance must be made.
Heating Maintenance Services Ltd, Company number 03002674, registered in England and Wales. Registered office address Cromwell Road, Malvern Link, Worcestershire, WR14 1NA